The 4-H aerospace program provides youth with educational information about aerospace that develops project skills (i.e., principles of flight, model rocket construction, model rocket safety) and life skills (i.e., decision-making, using science and technology, developing communication skills). These fun-filled, hands-on learning experiences are provided under the direction of caring adults.
- Aerospace 1: Pre-Flight Exploring K-2
- Aerospace 2: Lift-Off
- Aerospace 3: Reaching New Heights
- Aerospace 4: Pilot in Command
- Aerospace Group Activity Helper's Guide
- Aerospace Organizer's Guide