State Fair Exhibit - 1 educational poster exhibit per division
LEVELS: (grade as of January 1 current year)
LEVEL 1 -Grades 3, 4, and 5
LEVEL 2 -Grades 6, 7, and 8
LEVEL 3 -Grades 9, 10, 11, and 12
Completed record sheets are due into the Extension Office on or before June 29, 2020, 4:00 PM. No records, or late/incomplete record sheets will result in an exhibit being considered for EXHIBITION ONLY—NO PLACING.
1. The Rabbit Poster Project is intended to be a regular project that 4-H'ers sign up for at the time of initial enrollment. This project is not intended to be an alternative completion or substitute exhibit for the 4-H Rabbit Project.
2. The Rabbit Poster Exhibit is open to any 4-H member and is not limited to exhibitors of rabbits. 4-H'ers may use their 4-H Rabbit Poster as part of a 4-H Illustrated Rabbit Talk.
3. The purpose shall be to visually demonstrate 4-H Rabbit project knowledge and to demonstrate to others, 4-H Rabbit project possibilities.
4. Each poster must have been made by the 4-H member enrolled in the current year's 4-H program.
5. Proper footnoting should be used with any reference material. Attach a 3" x 5" card to the back of the poster listing the references.
6. See Poster Construction Rules on page 24 of your Handbook. Check-in will be at the designated time.