1. Any boy or girl of 4-H age is eligible for this project.
2. Members must take a written safety quiz over materials covered in this project.
3. Bicycle Rodeo will be broken down into the following divisions for competition:
A.) Junior Division participants must be in grades 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 as of January 1 of the current year,
B) Senior Division participants must be in grades 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12 as of January 1 of the current year.
TROPHIES FOR EACH DIVISION WILL BE AWARDED.
4. Trophies will be distributed at the committee's discretion.
5. Awards will be determined by the scores of the written test and the County Bicycle Rodeo combined.
6. Members who do not participate in the bicycle rodeo must complete the safety quiz and exhibit a safety poster at the Fair to complete the bicycle project. (See Poster Construction Rules on page 24 of your handbook.) Posters are due by 10:00 AM of Open Judging Day.
Completed record sheets and manuals are due into the Extension Office on or before June 29, 2020, 4:00 PM. No records, or late/incomplete record sheets will result in an exhibit being considered for EXHIBITION ONLY—NO PLACING.
7. Members who participate in the Bicycle Rodeo need not exhibit at the Fair.
Grades 3, 4 & 5-Complete 4 activities per year in the Level I manual. Complete a 4-H Bicycle Record sheet.
Grades 6, 7, 8 & 9-Complete 3 activities per year in the Level 2 manual. Complete a 4-H Bicycle Record sheet.
Grades 10, 11 & 12-Complete the appropriate manual per year and 4-H Bicycle Record sheet.