No State Fair Exhibit
1. Any boy or girl in grades 3 thru 12 is eligible for this project. Divisions will be broken down into:
Beginner -grades 3, 4 and 5
Intermediate -grades 6, 7 and 8
Advanced -grades, 9, 10, 11 and 12
2. Members should be interested in learning about the safe operation of an air rifle. Members will use rifles provided by Noble County 4-H.
3. Several meetings/workshops will be held during the 4-H year. Safety will be stressed at all the meetings.
4. Record books must be filled out and turned into the Extension Office on or before June 29, 2020 4:00 PM.the date specified by the Extension Office. The project may be completed by turning records in late.
5. Members may be required to take a safety/knowledge quiz to be able to compete for awards. Members may also wish to display a 22"x 28" poster at the Noble County Community Fair, showing what they learned/accomplished in the 4-H Air Rifle project. Refer to 4-H Poster Construction Rules on page 24 of your handbook for correct procedure on how to construct your 4-H poster.