STATE FAIR ENTRY: One exhibit from each of 4 divisions.
For each level, complete at least three activities, each from a different chapter. Within the two-year period for levels A & B, complete at least six activities, and at least one activity from each of the five chapters. Within the three-year period of levels C & D, complete at least nine activities, and at least one activity from each of the five chapters.
Exhibit one of the following:
- Design a 22” x28” poster or a three-ring binder notebook that reflects one activity you completed in your level.
- Create a display no larger than 36” x 36” x 36” using one of the activities from your project manual. Complete an Activity Card following example provided in the manual and attach it to the exhibit. Use a 5”x8” index card or larger cardstock to create your card.
- Poster: Follow 4-H Poster Requirements and Guidelines on page 5 of the Periscope.
- Three-ring binder: Identification label on the front of the binder giving your name, club, grade, and year in the project. Title page inside binder should name activity. Pages of activity and explanation to follow title page. Photographs are helpful to show the activity being used or assembled.
- Optional: Plastic sheet protectors, page decorations, binder cover decoration, etc.
- Display: May be table top or floor style, not to exceed 36”x 36”x 36”. Must be self-supporting to be viewed by the public.
- For Levels C and D, the poster or display can be based on one of the completed manual activities, or one that promotes physical, emotional, or cognitive skills.