General 4-H Information
- Online Enrollment - https://in.4honline.com
- Fair Entry - https://fairentry.com/Fair/SignIn/3841 (Fair Entry will open up in May)
- Instruction Guide
- Find Projects
- Find Mini 4-H
- Find Clubs
- New Parent Guide
- March 26, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- March 12, 2020
- March 5, 2020
- February 28, 2020
- February 20, 2020
- February 13, 2020
- February 6, 2020
- 4-H Ambassador Board
- The Marshall County 4-H Ambassador Board is open to any 9-12th grade 4-H member. To become a board member you will fill out an application consisting of an application, resume, presentation and interview. The 4-H Ambassador Board Members are expected to serve in a number of 4-H events, including but not limited to: handing out ribbons at 4-H Livestock shows, assisting with buyer recognition at the 4-H Livestock Auction, hosting workshops, giving demonstrations, and/or helping at the tractor contest.
- Click here for more information
- 10 Year Information
- County Achievement Award
- 4-H Camp - June 9-11, 2020
- Counselor: Application Due January 15, 2020
- Camper: Login to your 4HOnline account and under your member name you will be able to register for the event "Michiana 4-H Summer Camp"
- Club Leaders
- Instructions on how to login
- Club Instructions
- Club Information
- Financial Report
- Activity Report
- Financial Checklist
- Event Workshop Form
- Use of the Emblem Request Form
- All 4-H Livestock youth MUST obtain a premise ID from the Indiana State Board of Animal Health.
- Visit BOAH's website for more details.
- In order show animals at the Marshall County Fair/Indiana State Fair all Animals need to be entered in the 4HOnline system.
- Below you will find step by step guides on how to enter your animals
YQCA-Youth for the Quality Care of Animals
- All 4-H Members who are enrolled in livestock will need to participate in the YQCA program in order to show at the Marshall County Fair and the Indiana State Fair. You must have this completed by July 1st, 2020. You may either complete this training by attending one taught by an instructor or online. To sign up go to http://yqca.org and use your 4HOnline log-in information.
- Marshall County, instructor led sessions can be found here.
- Lease Agreement
Marshall County 4-H Fair
The 2020 4-H Fair will be July 18-24 2020. For more information please visit the fair website - https://www.marshallco4hfair.com/