The following awards are available to honor those individuals or partners who have made outstanding contributions to the Marion County 4-H Program. All award applicants with the exception of the Friend of 4-H Award must be a certified volunteer or enrolled 4-H member. Awards will be presented at the Annual 4-H Recognition Event on October. Nominations must be received by September 1st.
- Outstanding Lifetime Volunteer Award: Individuals who have served 25 or more years on the club, township, or county level
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Individuals who have served more than three years on the club township or county level
- Volunteer Club Leader of the Year Award: Club leaders who have demonstrated outstanding leadership of their club.
- Youth Volunteer of the Year Award: An enrolled 4-H member in 9th - 12th grade who has exhibited outstanding volunteerism during the current 4-H year.
- Friend of 4-H Award: Any partner or individual who has shown outstanding support of 4-H programming