First register as a volunteer on 4honline.com
You will then be assigned to an extension educator to help guide you through the process. They will help you with the following steps:
- Complete the Adult Leader Volunteer application, Adult Behavioral Expectations (ABE) form, and provide two references.
- Attend an Adult Volunteer/Leader orientation with your local 4-H Extension Educator.
- The Marion County office will conduct a sexual offender background check.
- Complete the Minor Safety Certification Training.
- Receive your welcome to Marion County 4-H Volunteer/Leader team.
If you need additional information, feel free to contact the Marion County 4-H Office at 317.275.9305, email us at email@example.com, or visit our office at 1202 East 38th Street, Discovery Hall - Suite 201, Indianapolis, IN 46205.