This year's Area 2 Junior Leader Retreat will be held on November 14,2020 at Wonder Valley Camp in Salem, IN. Check-in will be from 9 am to 9:30 am with activities beginning at 9:30 am. The day will conclude by 4 pm. Lunch is included in your registration.
Registration is now open through 4HOnline and is due by November 3. Visit http://v2.4honline.com to register. For step by step instructions, open the document below. You will be able to complete payment using credit card in 4HOnline or paying with cash or check in your local Extension Office (or by mail).
To participate in some of the activities, you will need to complete the Wonder Valley Release form in the files section below. You must upload this into 4HOnline or be sure to bring it with you the day of the event. You cannot participate if we do not have this on file.
We will be discussing leadership tools and survival tricks!
The agenda topics for the day include:
- Ice Breakers
- Creating the 4-H Welcome Mat
- Rock Wall and Zip Line
- Parli Procedures and Elections
- Diversity Experience
- County Sharing/ Planning
To comply with our safety plan, participants should:
- Bring a water bottle and face covering
- Dress weather appropriate. We will be outside almost the entire time. Be sure to wear closed toe shoes that are comfortable for walking around all day.
- Know your lunch will be a boxed option.