Welcome to all of the information you need to know about participating in the Lawrence County 4-H Fair Virtually or In-person! No matter how you think it best to participate, we are excited to see what you have been working on this year!
Here is what we have for you right now:
- 2020 Lawrence County 4-H Fair Scheduled Activities
- Virtual Exhibit Requirements & Tips(Exhibit Hall projects & Animal Projects)
- FairEntry Registration Instructions
- Dog Project Updates
- Adult & Youth Behavioral Expectations
- Fashion Revue Video Submission Examples
- 4-H Council T-shirt Online Ordering
- 2020 4-H Fair Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 2020 Fair Public Safety Plan from 4-H Council
- Horse & Pony Class Show Bill
Things to look for in the coming days and weeks:
- Links to Exhibit Hall Presentations and Live Streaming for Animal Shows
Live Streaming of 4-H Shows Coming Soon
Check out the Goat Show Bill Below!
Take a walk through our Exhibit Hall by heading over to our Youtube Channel.
Other placing and award videos will be posted at a later date.
Sharing Videos with Us in FairEntry:
- You can view a video with instructions here. Pay attention to our project requirements for video lengths, as they vary slightly from the county that created this video. If you are sharing your video with us via Google Drive, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can share videos with us in google drive, embedded into a PowerPoint, or on a video hosting platform like YouTube or Vimeo.
Volunteer Sign Ups:
We need a lot of help to make this year a success. Please consider signing up for one of our 200 volunteer duties. We will offer a volunteer training for all on Tuesday, July 7 at 7 pm via Zoom. The end of that training will include training on FairEntry if you sign up for a task related to that. We must fill all of these spots. https://bit.ly/LCFairVol
Exhibit Hall Project Drop Off and Pick Up
Please sign up for your drop off and pick up time at https://bit.ly/LC202DropOff.
Find all Required Animal record sheets at their corresponding Club pages:
*Note you will be required to upload completed record sheets when creating Fairentry.
If you choose not to participate in the in-person or virtual exhibit opportunities this year, but you would still like to receive completion for your project year, send your completed record sheet to Lesley by email (email@example.com) or mail (924 16th Street, Bedford, IN 47421) by August 1, 2020.