PRIVATE APPLICATOR REGIONAL EXAM &TRAINING OFFERED
Purdue Pesticide Programs will be offering Exams for the Private Pesticide Applicator License and Category 14 (Fertilizer Applicator) Certification.
WHEN: Monday, February 26, 2018
WHERE: Daviess County Produce Auction Building 5667 N. 900 E., Montgomery, IN 47558.
TIME: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm (EST) (Please, allow yourself at least an hour/test)
In addition, Purdue Extension will be offering an optional training for both, Core and Category 14 exams.
AM Training Agenda
9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Core Training
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch (provided)
1:00 pm- 2:00 pm- Category. 14 Training
To register for the Exam(s) and/or Trainings
Call Purdue Extension Daviess County (812) 254-8668.
Specify what Exam you will be taking: Core, Category 14 or both
TRAINING MANUALS REQUIRED
- "Indiana Pesticide Applicator Core Training Manual" (PPP-C/PPP-13) and/or;
- “Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Training Manual” ( PPP- 14)
1) Available for purchase at the Extension Office (limited amounts) or,
2) Call toll-free: 888-398-4636 and ask for the Education Store; then request to purchase a "Core Training Manual", or “Category 14 Manual”. You will need a credit card to complete this
3) Purchase online at https://mdc.itap.purdue.edu/
Purdue Pesticide Programs reserves the right to cancel exam sessions at any time.