What's your New Year's resolution?
We are months away from the new year, but why wait for the turn of the calendar to make resolutions for a healthier you?
Whether your health goal is to lose weight, lower your cholesterol, improve your blood sugar or just feel better and have more energy, the Health For Every Body educational program and support group can help you reach your goals.
About this program:
- based on programs developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and focuses on:
- calorie balance for weight control
- stress management
- Shopping and cooking for health and taste
- physical activity - the right and wrong ways to do it
- managing triggers that can throw your good intentions off track
- finding support in your goals
- staying on track even when away from home
When: Mondays beginning Oct 21, 2019 2-4PM
Where: Jamestown Community Room, 360 Felt King Rd., Vincennes
You don’t have to wait until the new year to set your health goals. Call Tonya today for more information: 812-882-3509