Physical Health: Sports
Beginner Grades 3-5
Intermediate Grades 6-8
Advance Grades 9 – 12
Objectives of the 4-H Sports Project:
1. Learn the basic skills of the sport you select.
2. Learn the safety rules of the sport you select.
3. Practice good sportsmanship.
4. Have fun learning and participating in the sport.
To participate in the 4-H Sports Project you may:
1. Be and active participant on any organized team
2. Participate in a sport with your 4-H club.
3. For individual sports, (not team sports) be active on your own.
Poster 22”X28” following General Poster Guidelines.
Title you poster one of the following:
* “Safety rules for ________________”
* “Equipment Needed for _____________”
* “Basic Skills to Develop for ____________”
* “Exercise Value of ___________________”
(Fill in the blank with the sport that is chosen).
NO STATE FAIR EXHIBIT