Have a Healthy Baby is a FREE 5 week program that is available to all pregnant women. In this series of classes you will learn:
- Proper nutrition & daily physical activity during pregnancy
- Safe eating during pregnancy
- How a baby grows inside the mother
- Components of healthy weight gain during pregnancy
- The impact of regular prenatal care on the health of the mom & baby
(An optional 6th week class is provided on Safe Sleeping)
5 WEEK SESSION:
10:00am or 5:30pm
May 4th, May 11th, May 18th, June 1st and June 8th
FREE BABY ITEMS!
CLOTHES, TOYS, BLANKETS, BOOKS & MORE!
Call 260.358.4826 or email email@example.com to register!
Classes will be held in the Court House Annex Conference Room, 2nd floor.
354 N. Jefferson Street, Suite 202
Huntington, IN 46750
We'd like to thank the Extension Homemakers of Huntington County for donating baby items for this class!