Have a Healthy Baby is a FREE 5 week program that is available to all pregnant women. In this series of classes you will learn:
- Proper nutrition & daily physical activity during pregnancy
- Safe eating during pregnancy
- How a baby grows inside the mother
- Components of healthy weight gain during pregnancy
- The impact of regular prenatal care on the health of the mom & baby
(An optional 6th week class is provided on Safe Sleeping)
FREE BABY ITEMS! CLOTHES, TOYS, BLANKETS, BOOKS & MORE!
5 WEEK SESSION: Call to Schedule a class time if interested!
TO REGISTER: Call 260.358.4826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes will be held in the Court House Annex Conference Room.
1350 South Jefferson Street, Suite 2
Huntington, IN 46750
We'd like to thank the Extension Homemakers of Huntington County for donating baby items for this class!