Cooking with Love is a cooking class that started meeting once a month in June of 2009. Love INC, Purdue Extension's Family Nutrition Program and A lo Nuestro collaborated to meet a need in the community. The class began to teach LOVE INC clients how to use tortilla flour they were receiving from the food pantry.
♥The cooking class has expanded due to demand and requests for more classes, now offering fives classes each month, as well as a Spanish speaking cooking class.
♥Join our hands-on Cooking with Love classes that teach you how to make healthy meals in your home at a reasonable cost.
♥Cooking with Love provides you with dozens of quick & easy recipes that will keep your taste buds satisfied.
- 1st Tuesday of the month in Huntington, IN 12:30-2:30pm
- 2nd Tuesday of the month in Mt. Etna, IN 9:00-11:00am
- 3rd Monday of the month in Huntington, IN 9:30-11:30am
- 3rd Tuesday of the month in Huntington, IN 12:30-2:30pm
- 3rd Thursday of the month in Warren, IN 4:00-6:00pm
- 4th Tuesday of the month in Markle, IN 1:30-3:30pm
» Dates & Times are subject to change
» Clases disponsibles en Espanol
For more information or to Register for a class contact us at:
Huntington County Extension
260.358.4826 or email email@example.com