- Mini 4-H bowling members pay the standard bowling fee.
- Members are strongly encouraged to bowl 4 out of the 6 weeks and turn in their record sheet to the Bowling Leader. Minis will bowl 1 game a week.
- If you miss the first week and would like to make it up (regular 4-H bowling rules apply).
- Be at the bowling alley at least fifteen minutes before bowling starts.
(No State Fair Entries)
- Bowling 4-H members pay the standard bowling fee.
- Turn in a completed record sheet (placed in the green folder) to complete the project. Grades 3-4-5-6 members bowl 2 games per week. Grades 7-8- 9-10-11-12 members bowl 3 games per week.
- If you miss the first week of bowling, you can make it up before week 2. Weeks 2 through 8 need to be pre-bowled if you are going to miss the scheduled bowling time. Bowling Leader will pick up scores later at the bowling alley.
- Be at the bowling alley at least fifteen minutes before bowling starts. Bowling starts promptly at the designated time.