2019 Area VI Jr. Leader Event - March 1, 2019!!
- Mark your calendars for Friday, March 1st! We will be heading to Boone County for the 2019 Area VI Jr. Leader Event. We will be meeting Jr. Leaders from all around our area (Marion County and the surrounding counties). We will have break out sessions about career preparation, civic engagement, and more. Our community service project for the evening will be stuffing goody bags to take to animal shelters. No need to bring anything as supplies are provided!
- Transportation will be provided if numbers allow.
- The cost is $5 per person. Please submit payment when you turn in your forms. Checks can be made out to Hendricks County 4-H Jr. Leaders.
- Please fill out the following forms and submit to the Hendricks County Extension Office by Friday, February 22nd:
- Area Jr. Leader Health Form
- Area Jr. Leader YBE
- Area Jr. Leader Registration
- Questions? Call Kati at 317-745-9260 or email email@example.com.
Beef House Fundraiser Starts NOW!
- Download your order form from the list below.
- Orders are due March 15th!!
- Delivery will be between April 11-17. This date is selected by the Beef House and we will be alerted in mid-March as to our exact date.
- The money raised with this fundraiser goes toward our completion trip at the end of the year!
Who is Eligible?:
- 4-H members who are currently in grades 7-12 and Hendricks County 4-H members.
- Enrolled in the 4-H Junior Leader Project
Requirements for all 4-H Jr. Leaders to complete:
- Complete county and local activities in the project
- Assist with fair activities as needed
- Complete the 4-H Jr. Leader Manual and turn it into the Extension Office. (see below for a editable PDF version)
- The above requirements are also required before a 4-H Jr. Leaders is allowed to go on the completion trip.
2018-2019 Junior Leader Meetings
- Jr Leader Call-Out
- Completion Trip
Website to sign up for Jr. Leader Shifts during the Fair