Geocaching the 4-H Way will introduce the joys of geocaching to all who utilize it. It is intended to be used as a basic introduction and foundation for a multitude of geocaching uses.
Geocaching the 4-H Way is compiled in such a way it can be used as:
- A great way for families to enjoy a 4-H activity together
- A resource guide for planning 4-H group geocaching adventures
- A fun way to incorporate science into 4-H Club activities or educational workshops
- A guide for 4-H Club Volunteer Leaders to plan an exciting 4-H Club outing
- A project manual for those who choose to make it a 4-H project
- A resource for forming a 4-H Geocaching Spark Club (4-H SPIN Club)
- Many other 4-H Club and group activities
Geocaching is a great activity to keep your mind and body active during our time of social distancing.
Please keep safety in mind.
- Practice social distancing.
- Abide by the local government travel restrictions.
- When you find a cache you do not have to log on the paper in the cache. Take a picture and record it on the geocaching website or app.
- Keep hand sanitizer with you if you touch a cache.
Want to learn more about geocaching? Go to https://www.geocaching.com