All Beef Cattle must be enrolled and identified in 4honline by July 1, 2020.
2020 FRANKLIN COUNTY VIRTUAL BEEF SHOW
Beef Video entries will be uploaded into Virtual Cattle Battle between July 5-12 for judging.
Each 4-H Member can exhibit two (2) head
For each class submit a video (60 seconds maximum) of the member showing that animal. The member should be in appropriate show attire and the animal should be properly groomed. Refer to Virtual Cattle Battle's "How To" video if you need assistance taking videos.
- Same as normal show breakdown
- Market: 4 to 6 per class depending on number of animals and weights
- Breeding: Usual breed and commercial classes
- Starter Calves: Normal classes
- No Showmanship
- No County Born
- Market Classes: No division champions. The classes will be placed 1st to last. All first place animals will compete in the grand drive. We will have a top five. The Grand Champion is chosen then the next animal in the class comes up. The judge can go however deep they want into a class.
- Breeding: Breed and Commercial champions and reserve champions. Grand drive will place the top five.
- Starter Calves: Champion and reserve
- 10 Year Members will be recognized
- First year members will be recognized at the 2021 fair.
- No Rate of Gain Awards.
Refer to this year's Franklin County 4-H Rulebook plus the Rulebook Supplement (every other year) for complete project information.
These documents can be found on the 4-H Project Page under the related files, or by contacting your club leader or the Purdue Extension Franklin County Office.
See related files (below) for project related forms.
Project Completion: Franklin County 4-H Beef Worksheet
Read all 4-H General Rules, Livestock General Rules, 4-H Livestock Auction Rules and Showmanship Rules