All Horses and Ponies must be enrolled and identified in 4honline by July 1, 2020.
2020 FRANKLIN COUNTY VIRTUAL HORSE & PONY SHOWMANSHIP
Horse and Pony Video entries will be uploaded into Virtual Cattle Battle between July 5-12 for judging.
Members can exhibit in showmanship for their grade level.
- Will have only showmanship classes for each level.
- The patterns are provided in the related files.
- Exhibitors will take a 2-3 minute video of them completing the pattern in show attire.
- Junior, Intermediate, Senior Showman
- Junior and Senior Outstanding Mustanger
Refer to this year's Franklin County 4-H Rulebook plus the Rulebook Supplement (every other year) for complete project information.
These documents can be found on the 4-H Project Page under the related files, or by contacting your club leader or the Purdue Extension Franklin County Office.
See related files (below) for project related forms.
Project Completion: Franklin County 4-H Horse & Pony Worksheet
Read all 4-H General Rules, Livestock General Rules, 4-H Livestock Auction Rules and Showmanship Rules
- Animal Lease Agreement
- Horse & Pony Vaccination Form
- Indiana 4-H Policies and Procedures for 4-H Animal Shows at the Indiana State Fair
- Horse Exhibit Requirements
- Horse ID Instructions