2020 Franklin County 4-H Livestock Premium ONLINE Auction
via BREEDERS WORLD FINAL DRIVE
Bidding Opens: Thursday, July 23 @ 4 PM
Bidding Closes: Saturday, July 25 @ 12 PM
Add-On Opened: July 23-July 27 @ 5 PM
CHECK BACK FOR UPDATED INFORMATION! THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
- This will be a premium only, online auction.
- To participate 4-H livestock members must exhibit a market animal in the virtual show
- Each exhibitor can sell one animal (i.e. go through the auction one time)
- Exhibitors must designate which animal they are selling, those animals will be ineligible for any other 4-H shows, including the Indiana State Fair
- We hope to have the show results finalized before the auction opens, but that it not a guarantee.
- All buyers must create an account to participate.
- Buyers will bid on each animal. Bidding will be open from July 23 @ 4 PM until July 25 @ 12 PM. Buyers will have the opportunity to add-on to any lot until July 27 @ 5 PM.
- Bath State Bank will take payments and issue checks. Invoices will be mailed out by Breeder's World.
2020 Auction Virtual Sale Order (Subject to Change):
Dairy Goats (Wethers and Goat Cheese)
Rabbits (Meat Pens)
Dairy (Pitcher of Milk)
Reminder to exhibitors: 4-H animals purchased, sold or offered for sale after the enrollment deadline and prior to the Indiana State Fair (including animals that have gone through a "Premium Only Auction"), shall not be eligible to show in the 4-H show at the Indiana State Fair. Sale of products of animals (milk, cheese, wool, etc.) in lieu of the animal, are considered equivalent to a "Premium Only Auction."
Auction details are listed on page 13 of the 2019-2020 Franklin County 4-H Rulebook, which can be downloaded here!.