Why belong to an Extension Homemaker Club?
There's a real beauty in belonging to an Extension Homemaker Club. In your club you will meet women who are a lot like you. They are concerned about their families, have similar lifestyles, and encounter similar situations.
Clubs meet monthly to learn more about their home and community and to have a good time with each other. Some clubs take trips and participate in community service activities. All clubs have a good time and meet new people.
Your club will give you a chance to share ideas with these women. And by sharing your time and efforts with them, everyone learns. Sound fun and inspiring? It is!
But needless to say, the more sincere your effort and the more you invest in your club, the more you'll gain from it. So be a club investor – and reap the many benefits your club has to offer.
Learn about the clubs in your area! Contact the Extension Office at 574-533-0554.
Opportunities for YOU!
- The Elkhart County Extension Homemakers provide 8-10 Educational Lessons throughout the year.
- These lessons are free and open to the general public.
- Download a copy of the upcoming programs for the 2014-15 club year.
- Interested in attending? Please call the Extension Office at 574-533-0554 to register.
- Visit our Home & Family Arts building during the 2015 Elkhart County 4-H fair for information about 2016 classes.
For our Extension Homemakers
Over the Coffee Cup Newsletter
Not all forms are available year round. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Educational Lesson sign-up packet
- ELKO Retreat -- registration and agenda
- Enrollment form 2014-15
- Homemaker of the Year
It is the mission of the Indiana Extension Homemakers Association to strengthen families through continuing education, leadership development and volunteer community support. To learn more about the Association visit their website at http://www.ieha-families.org