Purdue Extension Elkhart County Calendar
New to 4-H? Download a copy of our 2015 Elkhart County 4-H Handbook. It's full of information you want to know!
Mini 4-H (grades K-2)
Traditional 4-H (grades 3-12)
4-H Ensemble Newsletters
4-H Volunteer Information
- Club Information Sheets - download the instructions and the fillable form
- 4-H Manual Order Form - PDF, Excel
- Information for Approved Volunteers - if you are an approved volunteer (not your first year) and need to enroll in the 4hOnline system, here are some documents you will need:
- Building Supervision - new form available October 1
- Financial Activity Report - download the form
- Award Nomination Forms
- Round-Up Nominations 2015 - has concluded
- Junior/Senior Award Nomination 2015 - has concluded
- Millie Christofeno Award Nomination 2015 - has concluded
- Fair Contest Information
- Container Garden Contest - has concluded
- Scarecrow Contest - has concluded
- Hacienda Information
- *NEW* 2015 4-H Cup Award - due September 1 - download the form
- 10-year 4-H Member Information for Leaders - has concluded
4-H Events and Forms
10-year 4-H members
- Letters are mailed to 12th graders regarding 10-year status.
8-year & 9-year members
- Letters are mailed to 12th graders regarding 8-year and 9-year status.
- Performing Arts - has concluded. View the news release and photo.
- Public Speaking Contest - has concluded
- Fashion Revue and Consumer Clothing - has concluded
- Hacienda Day Coupons - Goshen location (May), Elkhart location (October)
- Cake Decorating - has concluded
- Foods Workshops - has concluded
- Sewing Workshops - has concluded
- Poster Workshop - has concluded
Scholarships and Awards
- Friends of 4-H Scholarship - has concluded
- Goshen Health & Wellness Foundation of Elkhart County - has concluded
- Junior/Senior Award - 2015 Jr/Sr Award Recipients
- Key Club Award Application - has concluded
- Millie Christofeno Award application - has concluded
- Purdue Club of Elkhart County - has concluded
- 4-H Band - has concluded
- 4-H Camp - has concluded
- 4-H Chorus Application - has concluded
- 4-H Round Up - has concluded
- Citizenship Washington Focus - has concluded
- Indiana 4-H Youth & Adult Congress
- Indiana/Poland Exchange - has concluded
- National 4-H Dairy Conference - has concluded
- State 4-H Junior Leader Conference - has concluded
- Youth Science Workshop - has concluded
4-H Livestock Information
- All 4-H livestock youth are required to obtain a premise ID from the Indiana State Board of Animal Health (BOAH).
- Visit BOAH's FAQ page for more details.
- Obtain a Premise ID from BOAH by visiting their website at http://www.in.gov/boah/2642.htm
FairEntry: Registering Livestock Exhibits
4hOnline: Animal ID
- 4hOnline will open October 1.
- 2016 information for Animal ID requirements will be available in the fall.
- In order for your animal to be eligible to show at the Elkhart County 4-H fair and/or the Indiana State Fair, your animal needs to be identified on the 4hOnline database. More information is available "here."
PQA for 4-H Youth
- All 4-H youth who plan to show swine at the Elkhart County 4-H fair will once again need to complete a PQA training course.
4-H Dairy Youth Academy - application period has concluded
Elkhart County 4-H Fair 533-FAIR (3247)
Information you may find helpful to prepare for the fair.
- 2016 Elkhart County 4-H Fair is July 22-30
- Fair information - visit the fair website at http://www.4hfair.org