4-H Volunteer Information
- Club information sheets -- download the instructions and the fillable form
- 4-H Manuals -- download the order form
- Information for approved volunteers - if you are an approved volunteer (not your first year) and need to enroll in the 4hOnline system, here are some documents you will need:
- Building Supervision -- download the form
- Financial Activity Report -- download the form
- Round-Up Nomination 2015 -- download the form
New to 4-H? Want more information?
Download a copy of our Elkhart County 4-H Handbook.
4-H Ensemble Newsletters
4-H Enrollment Information
Online enrollment closed January 15, but you can still enroll in 4-H by completing a paper enrollment. Click on the links below to download a copy, print it off and return it to the Purdue Extension Elkhart County office.
2015 4-H Enrollment form (grades 3-12)
2015 Mini 4-H Enrollment form (grades 1-2)
Looking for a 4-H Club? Visit our "4-H Clubs" page.
Changes in Club Names -- You may have noticed some club names are listed a little differently this year - that is because we have begun to list them according to their official name.
Mini 4-H (grades 1 and 2) -- Project Manuals and Newsletter
Traditional 4-H (grades 3-12) -- Project Manuals
Elkhart County 4-H Fair
Information you may find helpful to prepare for the 2015 fair.
- 2015 4-H Exhibit Check-in Calendar
- 2015 Fair information - visit the fair website at http://www.4hfair.org
4-H Livestock Information
4-H Animal ID
In order for your animal to be eligible to show at the Elkhart County 4-H fair and/or the Indiana State Fair, your animal needs to be identified on the 4hOnline database. More information is available "here."
PQA for 4-H Youth
All 4-H youth who plan to show a pig at the 2015 Elkhart County 4-H fair will once again need to complete a PQA training course. Download the flyer for more information.
All youth interested in learning more about dairy cattle are welcome to join us for the 11th Annual Indiana Youth Dairy Conference on Saturday, April 11, 2015. Download the flyer for more information.
4-H Event Forms
10-year 4-H members
Do you think you will be a 10-year 4-H member for the 2015 4-H year? See if your name is on the list.
If your name is not on the list, and you think it should be, contact the Extension Office at 533-0554.
- Performing Arts 2015 form
Geranium Sales (for 4-H Clubs)
Scholarships and Awards
- Purdue Club of Elkhart County -- PDF or Word
- Goshen Health & Wellness Foundation of Elkhart County -- PDF or Word