4-H Events and Forms
10-year 4-H members
- Performing Arts - the 2015 contest has already taken place. View the news release and photo.
- Fashion Revue and Consumer Clothing
- Cake Decorating Workshops - information
- Foods Workshops - Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - Extension Office. Bring items/examples to be evaluated. The group will discuss project requirements, presentation, and work with examples.
- Advanced level foods - 4:00 p.m.
- Intermediate level foods - 5:00 p.m.
- Beginner foods - 6:00 p.m.
- Sewing Workshops - Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - Extension Office. Bring examples and questions.
Scholarships and Awards
- Friends of 4-H Scholarship -- PDF or Word
- Goshen Health & Wellness Foundation of Elkhart County -- PDF or Word
- Junior/Senior Award -- criteria and application -- PDF or Word
- Key Club Award Application
- Purdue Club of Elkhart County -- PDF or Word
4-H Volunteer Information
- Club information sheets -- download the instructions and the fillable form
- 4-H Manual Order Form -- PDF, Excel
- Information for approved volunteers - if you are an approved volunteer (not your first year) and need to enroll in the 4hOnline system, here are some documents you will need:
- Building Supervision -- download the form
- Financial Activity Report -- download the form
- Award Nomination Forms
- Fair Contest Information
- Hacienda Information
- *NEW* this year: 4-H Cup Award -- download the form
- 10-year 4-H member information for leaders -- leader letter and dinner reservation
4-H Livestock Information
4-H Animal ID
In order for your animal to be eligible to show at the Elkhart County 4-H fair and/or the Indiana State Fair, your animal needs to be identified on the 4hOnline database. More information is available "here."
Northern IN 4-H Dairy Workshop
Attention Dairy Project Members! Take part in this hands-on workshop just for you! If you have any questions please contact Robert Kelly at 574.533.0554 or email@example.com. Download the brochure
PQA for 4-H Youth
All 4-H youth who plan to show a pig at the 2015 Elkhart County 4-H fair will once again need to complete a PQA training course. Download the flyer for more information.
4-H Dairy Youth Academy
Attention all 4-H Dairy Youth! Apply to participate in a State-Wide leadership opportunity based on learning more about the Dairy Industry. The 4-H Dairy Youth Academy team invites all youth that will be in grades 10-12 in the fall of this year to apply. We are limiting the participation state-wide to 14 youth. Contact Robert Kelly with any questions.
New to 4-H? Want more information?
Download a copy of our Elkhart County 4-H Handbook.
4-H Ensemble Newsletters
4-H Enrollment Information
Online enrollment is open October 1 through January 15. After January 15, you can enroll in 4-H by completing a paper enrollment form. Click on the links below to download a copy, print it off and return it to the Purdue Extension Elkhart County office by June 1.
2015 4-H Enrollment form (grades 3-12)
2015 Mini 4-H Enrollment form (grades 1-2)
Looking for a 4-H Club? Visit our "4-H Clubs" page.
Changes in Club Names -- You may have noticed some club names are listed a little differently this year - that is because we have begun to list them according to their official name.
Mini 4-H (grades 1 and 2) -- Project Manuals and Newsletter
Traditional 4-H (grades 3-12) -- Project Manuals
Elkhart County 4-H Fair
Information you may find helpful to prepare for the 2015 fair.