The DEKALB COUNTY EXTENSION HOMEMAKERS is an organized group of women consisting of twelve local clubs that include over 180 active members. Each club meets on a regular basis, providing group activities and volunteer opportunities for its members. Three of the clubs share a common interest such as sewing, cooking and singing.
As an Extension Homemaker you have opportunities to:
LEARN . . .
- Meet with friends and neighbors in educational and social settings.
- Share experiences and information.
- Keep up-to-date on new knowledge and research.
GROW . . .
- Experience personal growth and develop skills.
- Form lasting friendships while sharing leadership responsibilities for programs and projects.
CARE . . .
- Make a difference in today's world.
- Support projects that help children and families live better lives.
Contact the Extension Office at (260) 925-2562 for information about joining a club!
ATTENTION: Club Presidents & Officers
We have made some important forms available for download (below).
*If you have trouble accessing any of these documents below because of a disability, please contact the DeKalb Co. Extension Office at (260) 925-2562 or send an email to email@example.com