Accepting Applications for 2019 Program Assistants
Do you know a college student who has a passion for government, history, political science, education, public speaking, or leadership? We are looking for individuals with a passion for working with young people. If this brings someone to mind, please encourage them to apply for the position of Program Assistant (PA) at the National 4-H Conference Center! Our PA’s impact the lives of thousands of students from all over the United States.Program Assistants:
- Facilitate interactive learning with youth from all over the country in Washington, D.C.
- Develop and refine teamwork skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced and fun environment
- Become licensed D.C. tour guides
- Live on campus and receive a bi-weekly stipend
Wonders of Washington Educational Program Assistants
WOW PAs work with multiple age groups and learn more about the non-profit sector and youth services through professional development exercises and opportunities.
- The spring program begins in late-February and ends in early-June. Applications are due October 15, 2019
- The fall program begins in mid-September and ends in mid-November. Applications are due May 31, 2019
APPLY NOW - Click HERE
Citizenship & Leadership Washington Focus Program Assistants
CWF/LWF PAs develop and facilitate a unique program experience for over 1,500 4-H youth from across the country in Washington, D.C.
The CWF/LWF PA experience begins in mid-May and ends in late-July. Applications will open in December 2018 and are due January 31, 2019
LEARN MORE - Click HERE