References: BU-8440 Teaming with Insects - Level 1 - Grades 3-5 - Introduces the world of insects.
BU-8441 Teaming with Insects - Level 2 - Grades 6-8 - shows you how to make insect collection tools and expands on the basic concepts of biodiversity, invasive species, integrated pest management, and forensic entomology.
BU-8442 Teaming with Insects - Grades 9-12 - delves even deeper into the basic concepts and encourages you to take control of your learning by doing your own research using the scientific method and reference materials.
4-H-764 How to Study, Collect, Preserve and Identify Insects
Entomology Boxes 24” x 18” available upon request through Extension Office
- Entomology Project Record Sheet
- Entomology Independent Study Record Sheet (Advanced)
- Entomology Independent Study Record Sheet (Mentoring)
- ID-401A Insect Mounting
- ID-401B Proper Pin Placement
- ID-401C Insect Anatomy
- ID-401D Insect Metamorphosis
- ID-401E Insect Mouthparts
- ID-401F Insect Leg and Wing
- ID-401I Insect Collection Box ID (grades 9-12)
- Order Labels
- Specimen Labels
- Insect Card Points