Clay County 4-H Archery project requirements can be found below under related files.
The 4-H shooting sports project teaches safe operation of firearms and archery equipment. Volunteer instructors must be certified at a workshop. Six disciplines are offered at the state level: archery, hunting, muzzle loading, pistol, rifle, and shotgun. The disciplines offered in any county will depend on the availability of certified 4-H shooting sports instructors to teach the classes, ranges, and equipment.
- Shooting Sports Exhibit Record Sheet
- Shooting Sports Summary Record Sheet
- Shooting Sports Personal Goals Record
- Shooting Sports Meeting Record
- Shooting Sports Independent Study Record Sheet (Advanced)
- Shooting Sports Independent Study Record Sheet (Mentoring)
- Science Made Easy: Straight as an Arrow
- Video: Making a 4-H Poster
- Project Website: Shooting Sports Education