Here you will find documents needed to make uploading your project exhibits easy!
A list of materials are below. Make sure you review all documents that pertain to projects you will be exhibiting.
You will find the items in the Related Files section towards the end of the page.
- Project Submission Guidelines- updated 6/17/20 An alphabetical list of all projects and the website and uploads required for each.
- Fair Entry Instructions- Step by step instructions beginning with login to submission.
- Digital Showcase Video Upload Instructions- Step by step instructions for uploading videos for the following projects
- Fashion Revue
- Horse & Pony
- Rabbit- Running Breeds ONLY
- Verbal Communications
- Livestock Exhibitor Guidelines- Rules, Expectations, and Video entry break down
- Fashion Revue Guidelines- Rules, Expectations, and Video entry break down
- Horse & Pony Guidelines- Rules, Expectations, and Video entry break down
- Best Practices: Video Submission- Helpful hints on taking the best videos for submission
- Best Practices: Photograph or Document Submission- Helpful hints on uploading the best photo or document for submission
- EXAMPLE VIDEO:Fair Entry- Entering a project in Fair Entry
- EXAMPLE VIDEO: Digital Showcase- Entering a video project on the Digital Showcase Website
- FAQ's- updated 6/17/20
How to Video: Digital Showcase Link- https://youtu.be/2px_xtPvTAU
How to Video: Fair Entry Link: https://youtu.be/imiv3zNFyc4
For Record Sheets, Skills Cards, or other documents visit the website article titled 4-H Project Record Sheets & Enrollment Forms: https://extension.purdue.edu/bartholomew/article/31288 or the Indiana State 4-H website for more information regarding state projects: https://extension.purdue.edu/4h/Pages/projects.aspx
For project requirements see article for the 4-H Family Handbook: https://extension.purdue.edu/bartholomew/article/37114