Create an education poster based on any education topic of your respective animal species. There are three levels for beginners (grade 3-5), Intermediate (grades 6-8), and Advance (Grades 9-12).
Project and Exhibit Requirements:
1. Completed record sheet must be turned in at the established and posted date.
2. Animal Poster project will be divided into 5 categories:
e. Other (open to any other animal species)
3. Each Animal Poster category will be divided into three levels:
a. Level 1 (Grades 3-5)
b. Level 2 (Grades 6-8)
c. Level 3 (Grades 9-12)
4. Members are allowed to exhibit in as many of the Animal Poster categories as desired with only one entry
5. Create an educational poster based on any aspect of your respective animal species. All posters must follow
poster requirements as described in the Adams County 4-H Governing Rules under the Poster Guidelines
6. Premiums will be selected for each level in each of the categories. One Grand Champion will be selected
from all first premium exhibits.