Indiana 4-H Leadership Summit
Saturday, November 10, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
502 East Event Centre, Carmel
Registration information will be available Summer 2018
The Indiana 4-H Leadership Summit is a one-day opportunity intended to energize 4-H members, volunteers, and staff. The event will provide education and resources focused on leadership in 4-H programming. Participants will be inspired to pursue excellence in their local communities.
Highlights of the Indiana 4-H Leadership Summit:
- Four breakout session opportunities, allowing participants to select from 4-5 concurrent sessions offered at each opportunity
- Indiana 4-H Foundation Accomplishment Scholarship Luncheon and Indiana 4-H Volunteer Awards of Excellence presentations
- 4-H Tenured Volunteer Recognition
- General session focused on inclusivity, encouraging participants to welcome all youth to Indiana 4-H
Anticipated outcomes for 4-H members, volunteers, and staff:
- Obtain educational resources that can be replicated in local communities to enhance 4-H programs
- Gain knowledge to enhance personal life skills
- Develop a network of 4-H contacts from across the state
- Increase motivation to achieve program excellence as a result of the recognition provided for Indiana 4-H Foundation Accomplishment Scholarships, Indiana 4-H Youth and Adult Volunteer Awards of Excellence, and Tenured 4-H Volunteer recognition