Many people work together to plan and implement the Indiana State Fair Youth Leadership Conference.
Group Advisors assist with the planning of the conference and lead groups of delegates during the conference. The GA's have been elected to their positions by the previous year's conference delegates.
- Andrew Caldemeyer - Vanderburgh County
- Andrew Clark - Warrick County
- Ben Janowski - Elkhart County
- Gloria Koester - Vanderburgh County
- Randall Mays - Carroll County
- Erika Perry - Vigo County
- John Plunkett - Boone County
- Rebekah Pryor - Warrick County
- Caitlyn Tuholski - LaPorte County
- Lucas Weinzapfel - Vanderburgh County
Delegate Coordinators support group advisors in leading their activities, serve as a liaison between the group advisors and adult staff, organize presentations, and introduce conference speakers.
DC's were Group Advisors at the previous year's conference and have been elected to their current roles by members of the previous year's conference
- John Beale - Carroll County
- Hannah Remole - Vanderburgh County
- Erin Will - Vanderburgh County
Adult Staff who are working with the 2017 State Fair Youth Leadership Conference include:
- Randy Brown, 4-H Youth Development Extension Educator, Vanderburgh County
- Stephanie DeCamp, 4-H Volunteer, Hamilton County
- Heather Dougherty, 4-H Youth Development Extension Educator, Johnson County
- Sthele Greybar, 4-H Youth Development Extension Educator, Elkhart County
- Kevin Kubsch, Master Trooper, Indiana State Police
- Jennifer McGuire, 4-H Youth Development Extension Educator, Dubois County
- Steve McKinley, 4-H Extension Specialist, Volunteerism/Leadership
- Gamaliel Reeves, Indiana State Police
- Hillary Shilosio, 4-H Youth Development Extension Educator, Marion County
Extension Educators, Volunteers, & Conference Coordinators
These staff members prepare presentations, secure presenters, coordinate schedule & registrations, and work with youth staff.
Indiana State Fair Administrators and Directors
Many thanks to the Indiana State Fair for their continued support of the ISFYLC. Without this support the conference would not be possible!